Thursday 8 August 2019

Wiki 3, Kaupapa Mātua - Media.


Wiki 3, Kaupapa Mātua - Media.

Ānei tētahi o ngā mahi i hanga au i tēnei rā i roto i ngā mahi o te rā nei.
He pick-a-path i hanga ki runga i te taupanga Slides.





  • What did I learn that increased my understanding of Manaiakalani kaupapa and pedagogy?
I had an understanding of CREATE - HANGA and the purpose and importance of it in the classroom, I am a new entrance teacher after all, but after listening to what Dorothy said this morning it gave me a new appreciate of it and an understanding of it being used outside of a new entrants class but all the way through all year groups.

  • What did I learn that could improve my confidence, capability or workflow as a professional?
It's hard to specify what particular things that I've learned today that have made me feel more confident and capable or increased my workflow as a professional because there is so much that I've learned today. The handy little tips are always super useful, and shortcuts to make things slightly faster is always helpful for any busy teacher.


  • What did I learn that could be used with my learners?  
Using the pick-a-pathway on slides seems like a really cool and interactive way to engage my students and can used for so many different areas of their learning. I'm really excited to give it a go this coming week.


  • What did I learn that could improve my confidence, capability or workflow in my personal life?

Using Google Draw is going to be so helpful with creating posters or making post more visually appealing because of easy it is, and of course the shortcuts and quick tips that we've learnt today are such cool features.

Another thing that I enjoyed discovering today was the ability to manage the People or accounts that can added or removed from my computer. I finally have an account that I can move any of my personal stuff too, i.e websites, links, email, etc. Makes me feel so much more organised.

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Hinewa,

    So great to see that there are so many tools that are useful for you. You are right, creativity is such an important part of a junior primary classroom. It's so nice to be able to have the space to explore creativity in your classroom.

    Ngā mihi
    Vicki

    ReplyDelete

Te Wiki Tuawhitu - Week 7 DFI

Ko te kaupapa nō Manaiakalani ka aroa i tēnei rā ko te "Empowerment". He tino kaupapa tēnei i kōrerohia, i wanangahia. Ko te whak...